Monday, October 28, 2013

NUUUU!! Minor Time delay!




















So this whole thing took me 5 hours to do. For some reason  my windows movie maker didn't want to take in my gifs. Claiming they were "invalid" or "No longer available" despite me saving it 40 times. No joke people. But anyway: First I had someone take a look at the gifs and the animations and that alone took quiet a bit. Then we both started deleting frames AND IT STILL DIDN'T WORK!! So he decided to try making it smaller while I looked for another editing program. He finally managed to do it but then it didn't start working so I had to get the actual files. This doesn't sound like it'd take 5 hours but since the unreliable Windows Movie Maker decided to crash, I had to restart my computer LOTS of times. So now, I have everything I need. All that needs to be done it save the files....

But as you can see above. Windows Movie Maker decided to be even more un reliable, and decide to wait 40 minutes to save an 8 second gif... actually. The number kept rising. So now I believe it's at... 83 minutes.... 83 minutes  People. So if you decide to blame me for my inactivity you can blame it on this. I just remembered WHY I didn't want to do this. The editing is terrible. I desperately need a sounder. Shout out to my bro's Likosaurus and Alien218 for trying to help. But this appears to be a problem I think they cannot help me out with. I need a sounder that will do it as quick as possible. Not a month. Not a week. 4 days max. I know that sounds hard but I know someone who used to do it in a day. So yeah. As for the editing. I need whoever chooses to sound it to use a format I can upload videos in and edit.

SO please. If you want more content then please, PLEASE help me.


Don't forget the Like my FaceBook Page for updates first.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Predalian5-Entertainment/1394978237406129

Also follow me on twitter
 https://twitter.com/predalian5

and feel free to ask me any question via ask.fm.
http://ask.fm/Predalian5

Thank you so much reading and have an awesome day! STEEL OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment