Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Godzilla, Destruction and apocalypse animation!




















Hey! been a while. I know I've been on hiatus for ANOTHER time, but ever since I became legally considered an adult here in Canada I have been gifted with new responsibilities and will be graduating grade 12 soon. Then after that I will be moving on to University or College. Which is kinda scary to me. But anyway, enough about me. I've been working on this animation as requested by my friend and colleague, my partner in crime, My brotha from another mother, My- FredrikNilsson. This guy is a true bro BT Dubs. I love the mario series he makes. Go check him out, he's helped me out a lot with my videos especially when my windows movie maker wasn't working (Which is complete shit by the way) so yeah. You won't regret it

I got side tracked again. Moving on, In honour of the King of Monsters remake (Godzilla) I decided to animate the legend himself wreaking havoc of a poor city that just so happen to cross his path of destruction. Now I know you can see the amount of pages, and yes. It isn't a lot. But this goes by quicker when animation I noticed. I mean, I only animated the city, his foot and this. Already 2 hundred. So If I have fun with this (and I know I will) this will fly by right away and it'll be done in no time.

On a side note: You may have noticed I'm using someone else's stick (Props to Suchomimus65 by the way. His are better than mine... but kinda cheated with that whole connect option) While I generally try to make my own sticks and only use my sticks, I pretty much figured.... there's no point. Don't get me wrong, I love Godzilla. But let's face it. I wouldn't use him at all. This tribute video is really the only thing I'd do. So yeah. I'll be using this one. Sorry, not mine. Don't ask me for it.

Well I hope you guys enjoy this when I release it, and thank you all for your patience. I will update shortly

Other medias:

Now on FaceBook!: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Predalian5-Entertainment/1394978237406129
Follow me on twitter!: https://twitter.com/predalian5
Ask me any question!: http://ask.fm/Predalian5
Now on Tumblr!: http://predalian5.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment