Friday, April 17, 2015

EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT!!

EMERGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT













Currently, as of April 17th, 2015 9:52 PM. My account has been terminated. This is not a joke and I hope you have it somewhere inside of you not to joke around. Yes, My account was terminated. If you have liked or Favorited any of my videos you'll find that it's currently unavailable. I can't even access my account! I can't look at it, I can't watch my videos, the best I can do is log into my Google plus. I won't remove the rest of the thread YET. I might because this was supposed to be about updating my channel and stuff so If I start off fresh I might as well remove this. But don't worry. No plans are being made just yet. I do have an idea of what I might do but this whole thing is screwy. Now I'm sure you are wondering. "Why did they suspend you?"

Here's my answer: I know just as much as you do. I got am email saying I violated terms of service however I didn't do anything to warrant any legal action. That's all they said. i tried Email, My partner network, Youtube help, my google email, I have nothing. If there was literally anything else I could tell you I would. But I don't have anything yet.

Solutions?:
As I stated earlier, I do not have any plans yet. However I am considering one. I might just move everything to my Katol Steele account. That's all I have for now. Until I hear back from YouTube this is the best I got. I'll keep you people updated first! Also if you'd like to read the email here is it















My personal opinion: You probably guess that I am a little upset about this. I mean... I didn't do anything wrong. Personally I'm a little more upset about the fact that this was going to be the summer of vids! I was going to provide more content and the channel was actually doing really well. I was top 10 in my network, I was almost at 10 thousand subscribers!!! my videos has millions of views! I'm not going to get that back. Not for a few years anyway. Well, hopefully you guys will support me if this all goes downhill. Please help me rebuild myself if necessary. Thank you all for reading

Also please support me and subscribe to my second channel, I might re upload everything there
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcLuPusax8AyWqGnsWV_ZZg

No comments:

Post a Comment