Sunday, July 5, 2015

The ultimate battle (For the future) and Beta Mode Sticks

I think, just the imagery ALONE is enough to hype this fight up. I mean, these guys are basically Super Rex's. Vastatosaurus is a mega evolved Tyrannosaurus and Indominus is a Genetically modified Tyrannosaurus... both are INSANELY durable and built to be ABSOLUTE killing machines. I love Vastatosaurus more, but honestly I don't know who'll win. Most would most likely agree Vastatosaurus would be the winner. I recently chatted with other animators and Vastatosaurus seemed to be the victor. HOWEVER! I will say that people did say that's the ONLY one Indominus would lose to. Everyone else Indominus would kill. He'd win against Giganotosaurus, Carcharodontosaurus, and even Spinosaurus. I will admit, his intelligence and extremely useful arms give him a huge edge. His arms are actually usable which I think is hilarious. I don't think Spinosaurus or even Giganotosaurus's arms would be very useful. Granted they are large, but they can't lean on it. Not at all.

I think I'll save this fight for when I reach 10k subs again. I would have loved to do this on my Predalian5 channel, but... you know... YOUTUBE and their "weirdness"... anyway, so this will be a HUGE Project. As in, I think I'll start working on it now until I reach 10k subs. Not even lying. I want this to be at least, AT LEAST!!!... 10 minutes long. If I can I'll get it to 30 minutes. Well, here we go... but I'll wait on it a bit. Why? because

Beta Mode sticks: I stated before this whole tend of "other parts" won't be used in my videos. However, I am considering my options. Here's what I was thinking for the future:

Phase 1: Season 1. While working on Season 1 for Jurassic Rage. I will continue to make my usual fights. Then, MAYBE Season 2, I will use new sticks like this. Maybe. However, Since I already have a season 2 fight in the works with over a thousand frames, I might just keep using the style until season 3. Either way, one new season will have new sticks after that. I do plan on making a new Tyrannosaurus and Spinosaurus stick using this new stick and make it for the first fight of season 2, just to test it out. If it get's a positive response I'll keep it like that. If not then I'll wait until season 3. So be sure to give your input when it's released!

Phase 2: New sticks. After season 1 or 2, make the new sticks. So this WILL eventually happen. As a new medium get's made, I'll have to keep up with it. But that's really it, nothing super dramatic

Phase 3: ALL BACKGROUND FIGHTS! I will PERSONALLY make every backgrounds, every shot I can for each fight, because I will most likely have advanced in animation by then

Phase 4: (Beta) for those of you who have seen my Semi realistic Vastatosaurus, I had an idea the other day. If any of you have seen "How It Should Have Ended" you'll notice the animation style has a particular way of being animated. Basically, they save the arms, and legs as "stand alone" and move them like puppets. So, what I was considering doing was making another dinosaur with Semi Realistic features, and try the puppet thing.

Again, for now Phase 4 is just an idea. I will eventually be learning the ins and outs of Photoshop so I might do it when I really know how to do it.

Well that's it for today, thanks for reading

1 comment:

  1. V-rex would DEFINETELY own her. He is 21 m long, while i-rex is only 12 (as official jw website says).
    And I am sure that Red eye king, dino crisis 2 giga, godzillasaurus and other fiction dinos would own her, cuz they are WAY bigger.

    ReplyDelete