Saturday, January 23, 2016

CONTEST COMING SOON and Season 2 getting major update






















Well, since my stick making skills have LEAPED once again. I had an idea for a contest (Which I have to credit Icy J for inspiring me to do this) Since my Beta sticks... aren't as good as this one is (Btw, all future sticks will have designs similar to this) I will give them as prizes for those who enter! They will only be given away for this singular event. They will never be included in future packs

Just to be clear

This is what I'm talking about. I have a few of these lesser detailed and more cartoony looking figures I thought would be apart of Season 2. But! since I have a new skill, these will be given away. Now, for the details. FOR NOW! I will just say this. For those of you from the animation crowd, this will be a chance to get closer with a buddy. Because it'll be a collab contest. You are to partner up with someone (Anyone) and when you partner up with someone, you will have to invest at least 30% into the project. That's all I will say for now. More details to come

2 comments:

  1. This is Icy, and I am glad you are doing a contest.I didn't actually think you were going to do it but instead you were that crazy enough to do it :P hahahah thats a good thing! glad you decided to run a contest because this one is very unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD hey man. Thank you so much for visiting and thank YOU for the idea... oh! and thanks for commenting. It means so much to me :)

      Delete