Monday, February 1, 2016

BIG PLAN?!!! PLZ READ

I'm sure season 2 of Jurassic Rage will be an immediate hit. With the major upgrade I'm sure to attract more viewers. However I find myself at a bit of a loss.

This is from a group I manage on google. Where me and other animators reside lol:

"As most of you know, YouTube deleted my channel. It hit me hard. Predalian5 was a name I created for myself. Everyone in the Pivot Dinosaur community knew who I was. I was so happy I was going to reach 10k subs. But for no reason whatsoever. My channel was deleted. I'm over it now. But one thing I thought was "maybe this only happens once in a while" I reasoned with myself by saying this MUST happen to unlucky people sometimes, like a glitch in the system. But my eyes have opened.

If you don't know who the "Nostalgia Critic" is, he's a HUGE YouTuber who reviews movies. Very recently (as in, a few hours ago at the time of this post) {EDIT: Not this blog post} made video saying, not only were THEY being effected, but other big YouTubers as well. YouTube will delete channels for the smallest amount of reasons

 I can't go through building up another channel and losing it again. So. here's my plan. I will be attempting to make my own sounds, or find someone to make them for me. Even if it means I have to pay. Because, not only are my sticks more detailed then ever, but I can make my own BG's. If I had my own original sounds, I 100% believe my channel would be secure. So if I make the move, you guys are the ones to hear it first. I know it might not sound like a big deal, but it is to me"

So I already have the channel set up. I'll link it here for you guys:
https://www.youtube.com/user/DinoEntertainment

So what I want to do is just move there for season 2. I'd still finish the fights for season 1 and just leave it on K Universe. But I still don't have enough money to request sound designers yet. Anyway, that'll be it for now. I will update with any news

No comments:

Post a Comment