Monday, February 8, 2016

Jurassic Rage!!! Indominus Rex vs Spinosaurus

So when I announce the contest, I want people to WANT these sticks. Which I will call the ZETA pack. I was going to call it the "Beta pack" but lets be honest... Zeta sounds cooler... AHA HA! Anyway: So, I will animate these 2 having a fight, and people will probably want them. I mean... they probably wanted them anyway, but this will add to the hype. So after the fight is over, I will plug in the contest, and the community. The reason I made this contest is actually solely for the community. The fact that this contest is based on co-operation with other members makes it the perfect way to get people interested. I was talking to a great friend of mine MatromX (which, by the way. The NICEST guy ever) wanted to promote the community... and I agree! so this is not only a plug for the community, but for the contest. I actually originally wanted to promote season 2's new stick figures too. But I feel like that'd make these look like shit. So I made it as a teaser

No comments:

Post a Comment