Sunday, October 9, 2016

THE NEXT CINEMATIC SHORT FILM

Although Prehistoric Age isn't a hit right now. I have confidence that it'll show people how dedicated I am to my passion. Because as I have said before. I love animating, and will continue to do so.

Right now it's the second best video in terms of view time and all that. Although not the most views, it has the best "watch time"

But, to those kind enough to read. Here's something I just shared to my Google+ community... and to those also who read these posts, I will announce the next cinematic.

It will be called "The Life of Livyatan" Which is a Prehistoric predatory Sperm Whale that lived along side Megalodon. I know the poster date is far away, but that might not actually be the real date. Prehistoric Age should have taken me at minimum, 5 months if I worked on it as much as I should have. But I will be working with someone this time on the this new short film. This should speed up the process, and hopefully I can get this done much faster. But, since life is mean and hates animators in particular. I set a realistic goal to reach. If I end up finishing this up much faster than the actual date, then I will release earlier.

Which also, by the way. I will be dropping a trailer soon. It won't have the date I put on this poster, because it may or may not be finished before then. But for now, enjoy this poster I made, and I will release the trailer when I am done doing a few things

Thank you for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment