Monday, December 5, 2016

Prehistoric Age: After Release "Final Thoughts"






















Okay, so. Prehistoric Age is now completed, and here we are...

To start off: I am happy with the response. My fans and my community obviously love it. But you know what? For where it is now, I am so happy and grateful to every comment I get from the people that watch it.

Anyway: I think the thing that hits me the most about it is... I really did love working on this. When I look at certain scenes, certain tracks or videos pop into my head because I like to listen to things when I animate. I started watching a podcast around the time I was making this so I listened to that a lot. But it's also the hard parts lol, like. The WHOLE fight scene took so much work, I had to make everything as animated as possible so that it would sell the fact that it was awesome. I actually remember the day I uploaded it. I thought to myself "Man... I won't be able to work on this anymore" XD and it's not like I wanted to keep it hidden. I was more than excited to upload it. But... Idk. I remember hearing (I think it was) Pixar talking about working on Brave. They said "we just keep wanting to work on it" and I felt that. I so enjoyed animating it A LOT. I am so happy it's done, now people can enjoy it.

A thing I regret tho... only has to be a few things lol. Like, when I was re-watching it the other day I see certain mistakes and think "Man... I wish I could go back and fix that" I mean... I could XD but it won't fix the video, unless I took it down and re-uploaded it which would be... really stupid. But, there's a lot of that. But I think there's a lot of the opposite too. Even tho I can see some mistakes/shakiness/weird movements in the battle scene, I am incredibly happy with it. I also really love the opening and closing. Really atmospheric

A thing I don't understand is the people saying "Make a part 2!" which... I would say: "I CAN'T!" XD I mean, the story is over. The whole reason of the epilogue was "the cycle of life is starting again" I mean. I could do a... shoot... (Okay, so I just looked this up LOL But I don't know if this is right) a "Midquel" which is a story that takes place in between a time gap. Which, I would MAYBE do? like. In between the end scene and the epilogue. I would possibly show the difficulty each family goes through without the mothers. I also think it would be cool is the Male child fought the baby rex, like. They both grow up and battle each other at the end of the story

Anyway, just seeing how much people loved it makes me want to do another one. Which I am exactly doing right now

No comments:

Post a Comment