Monday, October 21, 2013

In need of help

Animating is one of my strong passions. I'm glad that so many people support me and follow me. I am proud to be apart of such a small community. But, I need help. I currently posted a bulletin not to long ago about requesting a sounder. While I already currently have someone on my recent done fight. This opened my eyes to a realisation. I need more interaction with my fans, and I am here now asking how can I help you? I know that some of you that's reading this might say that you've asked me for stick before and I know I haven't complied and that's my fault. But I feel I need to do more than just hand out sticks.

What more would you guys want?? Would you like votes for next fights? I can potentially see that. After every video just do a "Vote down in the comments below and I will see next week at which is the winner" Or something. Speaking of which. I am planning on doing something huge for my 2000 sub and 4 million view special. I will be announcing something soon here, FaceBook, and twitter. I just wanted to leave this here for you guys. Please share this on Google and show people this so I can know what to do in the future so I can help my fanbase.

Follow me on twitter!
@Predalian5

Find me on FaceBook!
Predalian5 Entertainment

Thank you so much for reading and have an awesome day. STEEL OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment