Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Message to the fans

I'm glad I finally uploaded a video. That was a HUGE strain on me and I was just mad at myself for not uploading anything. I love it when you guys give me such positive messages. I think what you guys don't understand is how much your comments mean to me. When I uploaded the video I waited at the page and kept hitting refresh. I think the comments are... 90% the reason I love looking back at my videos. Likes and favourites do contribute a part too but I think it's because... just seeing you guys appreciating my videos is awesome. I feel like my videos do mean something, and it's not just... a random video.

I know there are people who ask for sticks, I do not... particularly like them. But I don't mind them. Yes, I admit. I do see them. But, I feel like... NOT giving it because, If that's all people like about my video then I don't feel obligated to do so. I'd very much appreciate it if you sent me PM's rather than... Just commenting. Because I feel like you went out of your way to personally contact me.

I just wanted to say this because some of you don't feel I communicate with my fans. To all of you who are viewing this, I appreciate it.

Don't forget the Like my FaceBook Page for updates first.
 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Predalian5-Entertainment/1394978237406129

Also follow me on twitter
 https://twitter.com/predalian5

and feel free to ask me any question via ask.fm.
http://ask.fm/Predalian5

Thank you so much reading and have an awesome day! STEEL OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment