Friday, December 27, 2013

2 Thousand subscribers!

Today... we hit a mark... we hit a mark in the pivot community... I'd like to thank you all for following me for so long. It's been a few years since I registered, and I still remember what it was like being a small channel and not having very good animations. But, that's not me any more. Instead I am here now. People love my videos, and I am glad. Even if it's small, It makes me feel awesome when people get excited to see my work. I love animating. Even if I do it slowly (that's what she said) I'm glad I stuck around. There were a couple times when I almost quit. We're all here because each of us... in our way... fight for the hope of a better tomorrow.

For this special occasion I'd like you all to rate, and review my videos. Give constructive criticism and point out mistakes. For those who watch my blog and FB Page get a head start, Take a look at some videos and decide which you're going with. I'd like to note that the "Tarbosaurus vs Venatosaurus" will take away points I give you for rating and reviewing if you point out that stick man... I will be 100% honest that annoys this crap out of me... lol.

If you already plan on doing one then wait until I announce it on a video. Just get a video ready and see if you think you did a proper job. Thanks for reading and have an awesome holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment