Friday, December 20, 2013

One thing lead to another

You know, I was seriously going to do the Charcara vs Giganoto fight, but after I lost where I saved the file I was looking for it and found this fight... somehow I completely forgot about it... I think the animation is decent so I figured I might as well continue with it. So that's exactly what I am going to do. I actually already animated the rest... almost done. Lol, I only went with this because it looks interesting plus it actually makes me want to animate it. My hope is after this one brings the vibe back to me I might as well do the rest. I already started on Giga vs Carcara and is also almost done with Dilo vs Carno. So after this I will get those ones done. I'm not sure if I will animate this in time for Christmas and New Years. So in case I don't, Just wanted to say Merrry Christmas and have an amazing New Years. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment