Friday, December 6, 2013

Is back (Some news)




















I apologize for the short time I disappeared. But I was travelling around and I am back. Anyway. I've been trying my best to get this done and over with. I like animating but it's this fight in particular I didn't like. It caught my interest in part 1 however I for some reason feel less motivated. I guess it's because it's not as largely scaled like some of the fights I'm currently trying to make. Since my 2K sub special is coming up soon I decided to celebrate with new sticks (But we'll get more on that later) even tho I kinda hate this fight, I will continue to animate it because you guys are awesome and I can't let you down. But before I break it down I kinda wanted to stop. But, This animation is "Part 3" of all the others so there's no turning back. Anyway, I just wanted to also say I'm sorry for not getting it weekly done. I tried so hard but other things have conflicted with my animation. Especially since work is becoming more intense. I will finish this and try to get a couple more fights up before the month is over because I want to reach 2K subs before the end of the year.

Speaking of which, I have decided to make a HUGE contest. As I previously mentioned I made a new stick pack. Yesiree folks! Your eyes do not deceive you! I am back in the stick making area. Although it isn't as good as Liko's, I hope you enjoy it anyway. This is a special preview for those who read my blog and posts. I also want to thank you personally for reading this since you have remained faithful all this time. I wish I could really walk up to all my subscribers and shake their hands.

and as always: Thank you so much reading and have an awesome day! STEEL OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment